We believe that one of the best ways to grow in our faith in Jesus is through community built upon authentic relationship with others.
Whether you are new to GC Surrey Hills, new in your faith, or have been around for a while, there is a place for you to get connected and grow. We strive to ensure that everything we do as a church family has a deeper purpose than simply accomplishing a task. Below are some ways you and your family can connect and thrive in your relationship with Jesus.
- First Impressions Team – Welcoming people in the parking lot, front doors, and Welcome Desk
- Hospitality Team – Serving coffee, snack, and donuts
- Usher Team – Helping people find a seat in the sanctuary and assisting people when needing help
- Worship Team – Technical Team (In-house audio, Livestreaming Production, Lyric Projection, Stage hand)
- Worship Team – Singer and Musician
- GC Surrey Kids – Teacher Assistants, Teachers, Resource Team, Check-In, and Service Monitor
- Hosting a Konnect Group – Opening your home to have a Konnect Group meet.
- Facilitator – Facilitate a Konnect Group
- Youth Culture – Volunteers, Leaders, and Resource Team
- Communications Team – Graphic Designer, Photographer, Videographer, or Text/Email Communication
- Website Team – Helping maintain a current website
- Finance Team – Help keep the finances of the church organized