We would ask that the camper not bring the following items:
- Any kind of weapon (including knives, lighters, water guns, etc)
- No alcohol, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, any kind of tobacco product, or any kind of illegal drugs
- No food or beverages (unless the camper requires specific food for medical reasons)
- No unnecessary valuable items (including excess cash)
- No electronic equipment (including cell phones, MP3 players, any sort of video
game device, radios, etc.) Inexpensive cameras are allowed.
Attire – Any offensive or potentially offensive attire is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, clothing with inappropriate language, images, or symbols; references to drugs or alcohol; clothing that is revealing, and any other clothing/attire that could create a disruption to camp and its attendees.
MEDICAL RELEASE & PARENTAL PERMISSION
As parent/guardian, you give permission for the camper you are registering for Camp Surrey to participate in Camp Surrey. With your dated initials on the registration form submitted, you grant permission and certify the statements and information provided in items 1 through 6 that appear here:
- ACCEPTANCE OF CAMP CONDITIONS: I understand and agree to the condition of the event venue as described in the information provided at GCSURREYHILLS.ORG/CampSurrey. I give permission for my child to participate under these conditions, including Photo/Video Release, Camp Surrey Standards Agreement, schedule of activities, and material to be presented.
- DISCLOSURE OF SPECIAL HEALTH CONDITIONS: On the registration form under the sections, “Does the camper have any known special health conditions and/or allergies?” and/or “Does the camper require any special needs/assistance?” I have listed any special health conditions and needs for my child which event staff needs to be aware of.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY REGARDING SPECIAL HEALTH CONDITIONS: I submit that the mentioned special health conditions and instructions on the camper registration form are needed for my child while at the event. By initialing on the registration form, I understand that, although event personnel will seek to help accommodate these special conditions, nonetheless, by sending my child to the event with these special health conditions I acknowledge that I understand the event is not equipped to monitor or supervise such special conditions or needs as would the parent if he/she were present.
By initialing, I certify it is safe for my child to participate in all event activities notwithstanding the special conditions, and notwithstanding any possible lapse in medication, or possible interaction with other people or circumstances that may affect the special conditions.
By initialing, I release and indemnify the event from all claims and liability stemming from the special conditions, including, without limitation, any claim, illness, or injury, resulting from the event’s failure to recognize a situation which might be potentially harmful to a person with the special conditions, or failure to recognize the onset of an episode of the special conditions.
PERMISSION TO SECURE EMERGENCY SERVICES: I give permission to event staff to secure usual and customary medical and/or legal services for my child if needed in an emergency circumstance at the event. I as parent/guardian will be responsible for the costs of such services if not covered by my insurance.
As a participant of Camp Surrey, I understand and am aware that Grace Communion Surrey Hills (“GC Surrey Hills”) may take photographs, make audiovisual recordings, and create other works that include the name, image, voice, and/or likeness (collectively, “Media”) of me, my child or children (the “Participant”) participating in GC Surrey Hills’ Camp Surrey. I, for myself and the Participant, hereby agree that GC Surrey Hills owns all Media and has the unrestricted right to publish, copyright, re-publish, adapt, exhibit, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, make derivative works, distribute, display, or otherwise use or reuse all Media in any and all mediums including but not limited to print, television, radio, Internet, and social media for any and all purposes, including use by third parties with whom GC Surrey Hills may engage in joint activities, with no remuneration or compensation to me, to advance GC Surrey Hills’ religious purposes.
I, for myself and the Participant, hereby assign, without limitation, to GC Surrey Hills all right, title, and interest I and/or the Participant may have in or to any Media. I, for myself and the Participant, hereby release, discharge, and acquit GC Surrey Hills from any claims, demands, or causes of action that I or the Participant may have against GC Surrey Hills — whether for libel, violation of right of privacy, or anything else — by reason of the use of my or the Participant’s name, image, likeness, or voice in connection with the Media or any publicity pertaining to the Media.